September 17, 2010
As I go along from what was through what is and to what will be,
From all the dark days and nights through the shadows of light,
From forgetting the face of yesterday through recognizing today,
From learning to renounce through being certain of believing,
From faltering and beginning to fade through being and becoming strong,
From forgetting that I cannot through remembering that I can,
From saying goodbye through saying hello again,
From the bitterness and fatal past through the warrant of glorious present,
From an unknown tomorrow through a define promise of today…
Now, I finally found out
Letting go is opening the gates so I can embrace, I can receive, I can believe, I can smile, I can love.
Letting go is being prepared even while being scared with open arms empty just in case being becoming whatever being becomes. It is blooming to what is instead of what was; learning to renounce in order to believe; letting yesterday to go in order to receive tomorrow as seen from its yesterday.
So when tomorrow comes, I will be prepared of finding the equipoise of faith and doubt, of fast and slow, of bitter and sweet, of everything and nothing. God holds my hands. He knows my fate. He sees everything and knows everything. Everything in life really does happen for a reason: “God’s Reason”.
-inspired by a line from MOMAY (teleserye): “Ang pamamaalam ay isang pangako, pangakong magkakasama habang buhay”.

Comments
Post a Comment